CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Awww.....sweet friends!



I love getting presents in the mail. Before we got married, I was always super thrilled when the UPS man showed up with a box for us. The other day I received this bright and early:



Um....YUM! I immediately opened the box to give 'em a try. Mrs. Tater sent them to me for helpin' her wrap up all of her yummy favors, you know...(a couple of posts down) That was such a sweet thing to do (literally) and my sweet tooth thanks her too!



9 comments:

amber said...

[drool]

wan said...

mmmm! that looks de-luscious ;) what a sweet present!

okay, i'm officially lame. and craving cookies.

Anonymous said...

That is a nice thank you gift. :)

Are they better than Snookies Cookies? I have only had Snookies once or twice. They were good, but probably not worth the hype.

You know... I still wouldn't turn them down if they arrived at my door step.

Winnie said...

ooooh that sounds delicious! Please pass one over, thanks.

dapotato said...

glad you enjoyed! isn't the chocolate decadence just...decadent?

weezermonkey said...

Yummy!

R said...

So sweet!

Bethany said...

my fav is the snickerdoole...nice and buttery and crispy. Lydia who owns the place is so great. I remember when she just started the company, she's come a long way.

Snookies vs Deluscious? hmm very different types of cookies.....now I am really drooling

Jen said...

Those look delish! What a sweet gift!