CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Wow...I'm behind.

I've been a little busy. Mr. Shorty-Cake and I attended a family wedding last weekend, and to our suprise, one of his friends from college was getting married at the same time, and right next to the wedding we were at. Needless to say, we were "unofficial" wedding crashers, but not really since we actually knew the people there! Double the weddings, double the fun!

(I would post pics but my damn cable is MIA at the moment. hmpf...)

Otherwise, not much to report...but I am going to a booksigning at IMIX tonight, and I think that means I'll be making a pit stop at Pinkberry on the way home...they finally freakin' opened the joint! (Yay!)

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

She's alive! :)

Anonymous said...

Damn, I wanted to go to that book signing. I like Ana Castillo. How was she?

Wedding crashers, how funny. :)

wan said...

dude, it's hard as hell to keep up with the blogging when life gets in the way - i can relate!