CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Cookies and celebrities...


nice title right? Since Mr. Shorty has made the big move, its been one sighting after the next. Lets see...in the last few days alone I've seen Christina Ferrari at Coffee Bean (some of you may not even know who that is) Larry King on his way to Nate-N-Al's, Tom Selleck, and Mena Suvari at Barneys CO-OP. She just shaved her head, but she looks great (not crazy like Brit-Brit!) I'm thinkin' I have a future as one of the crazy paparazzi huh? JK! Its just always kinda fun to see celebs going about, being normal I guess.


Today I spent most of the day wrapping up delicious cookies from Diddy Riese for the spud's wedding tomorrow! They look adorable, and they taste really good too! I know all of the other wedding junkies and I cant wait to see her beautiful pictures. Best wishes tater, I know its gonna be great! ;)

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Nice handiwork! :)

amber said...

you did a great job with the cookies! i am the worst at spotting celebs, but i love it when i'm with folks that have the eye for it. so fun!

wan said...

tater's favors were so cute, dude - great job!

and i know who christina ferrare is ;)