CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

random stuff...

I'm just such a blog slacker...I admit it.



A couple of weeks ago someone killed my blackberry. Yes, just stepped on it, and killed it. I know it was an accident (don't ask me how it happened) but when I found it on the ground it looked like a bird had crashed into the screen. I'm addicted to that thing like I shouldn't be and so I felt awful.



Presenting...my newwwwww blackberry (doing the "Bundy Bounce")
points to anyone who knows what that is! :)

Now I'm a happy camper, and its just too cute. I debated the iphone for a quick sec, but then realized that I could just play with
Mr. Shorty Cake's if I wanted to.

Very busy with lots 'o invitations, valentine cards, and even a bat-mitzvah in Canada...crazy huh?

I'm still trying to think of something cute and unique to give the hub for Valentine's day too. He's kinda hard to shop for, and the boy has everything...


My etsy shop is finally up...only a couple of things there so far, but its somethin'! check it out! http://www.mycandypaper.etsy.com/

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am addicted to my Blackberry, too!

Adriana said...

I want a Blackberry as my next phone. How is the battery life on it?

And I love your etsy shop. I might be buying luminarias from you. :)

wan said...

i like the new BB. boo to the broken one!

i like your cards in the etsy shop :)

Winnie said...

I'm resisting the temptation to get a blackberry :)

R said...

I have to stay away from blackberry. I'll never break away from the computer if I have one. Happy to hear your precious has been replaced! :)