CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 02, 2008

A Fashion Meme :)

What has been your biggest fashion indulgence? Handbags. Forever and always~ha! I have also decided that I cannot live without my Tory Burch flats, I love them so!

What is your signature scent? It was Juicy Couture, but now its Bond No. 9 New York "DNA" smells sooo good!

What was your biggest fashion mistake? I'm sure there's a couple, and I'm certainly not trying to remember!

What item(s) do you never travel without? Deodorant, toothbrush, flat iron

What was the last film you saw? Juno...it was cute, but I didn't LOVE it like I had hoped I would.

What beauty products do you swear by? Laura Mercier face primer, Creme de La Mer tinted moisturizer

What is on your iPod? Errythang~ 80's, pop, hip hop, some slow jams, and just a smidge of Britney

What was the last item of clothing you bought? A dress at Calypso

Where do you buy your lingerie? Nowhere in particular, but there is a super cute little lingerie shop at Fred Segal that I looove!

Which shop(s) couldn't you live without? Too many~ Fred Segal, Calypso, Barney's COOP, Saks, H&M, LADY, and Nordies, and Anthropologie too.

7 comments:

Jen said...

I love Creme de la Mer, too. Haven't tried the tinted one, though!! I will have to look into that...

dapotato said...

you are such the fashionista. perhaps one day when i grow up, i can be stylish, too. ;)

Adriana said...

I love that handbag you posted below, but I want it on gunmetal (that dark grey color). How is that bag holding up? I have a Francesco Biasia secret love purse that I'm sick of carrying, but I still like it.

wan said...

ooh, this is a fun one!

confession: my pink mini iPod has more than just a "smidge" of britney.

Da Fashionista said...

What has been your biggest fashion indulgence? Handbags are my poison too. I have bought all my Marcs on deep discount but bought the Damier obviously full price. You only turn 30 once ;)

What is your signature scent?
Pleasures but I got MJ for x-mas.
Not much of a perfume girl tho. too sweaty so nothing sticks. boo!


What was your biggest fashion mistake? probably denim dresses.


What item(s) do you never travel without? deodarant

What was the last film you saw? Teeth - um you kinda have to see it to believe it.

What beauty products do you swear by? I WISH Creme de La Mer :)
Kiehl's Silk Groom soothes the best that is my hair.

What is on your iPod?
alot of dance music. toxic, oops and slave for u.

What was the last item of clothing you bought? Flat brown boots at BCBG.

Where do you buy your lingerie?
Nordy's. My mom taught me. Wish I was more into undies. maybe when i am fitter.

Which shop(s) couldn't you live without? forever 21 :)

kisses!

Da Fashionista said...

meant beast that is my hair. fat fingered it cuz at work and avoiding a million projects.

R said...

My list would be a fashion no-no. ;)