CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

mish-mosh of thoughts...

I was so not happy the other day as my blackberry wasn't working for a period of time due to the bberry outage that happened.

Then it started working again...I was a happy camper :)

I was VERY happy to hear that the writer's strike is over...but some of my faves (old & new) wont be back until 09, or at all. oh well...

We did go to Pinkberry on Larchmont the other night, nothin' bad about that. I was strollin by this flower shop and I just had to snap a pic of the gorgeous flowers on display. The camera on my bberry isn't too shaby either...

Aren't they pretty??

Happy Wednesday...the weekend is almost here~ Yay!

6 comments:

dapotato said...

love the flowers. mmm...pinkberry.

Jen said...

Gorgeous flowers!

amber said...

very pretty!

Cee said...

purdy flowers.

Yay for the writer's strike no more. I can't wait for regular tv to be back.

Angel @ loveandsplendor.com/blog said...

i love the tight, square arrangement! ;-) pinkberry is always fab. happy belated vday! xoxo

wan said...

those are lovely flowers. kind of remind me of the monkey's centerpieces.