CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 08, 2006

So this is what I've been up to....





So besides blogging.....I've started creating invitations. I am creating "Save the Dates," and invitations for an internet buddy......and I completed the bridal shower invite that I mentioned I was making as well! I am soooo happy with they way they both turned out, and here's a couple of pics for your viewing pleasure (all two of you!)

Oh and please excuse the blur of the info....can't have bridal shower crashers now can I.........

3 comments:

Lala said...

I really like your designs. You should think about opening up a company!

Anonymous said...

OMG, hon. Those are adorable!! What a talented chica.

Anonymous said...

maria, they are soooo cute. I absolutely loooooove them!

Stacy