CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm a busy-bee

I've got so much to do. I've actually been busy getting ready for a bridal shower this weekend, and doing actual "work" stuff...... To top it off, I was totally having some internet drama the other day, and I couldn't get online at all EEK! I am excited though.....I may be making a Sprinkles trip tomorrow, and hanging out with my super cool sister! She owns this fabulous little bookstore in Eagle Rock, and she's got some really cute stuff...that I always want!

Speaking of busy.....Mr. Shorty Cake will be super busy at work now, since the holidays are quickly starting to approach. We actually starting making our Chris-mukkah lists! YAY! I'm even gonna make the effort to send holiday cards this year too.......we'll see!

0 comments: