CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Holiday shopping......already??


I love to shop. I love shopping for gifts! I can't believe the holidays are technically just around the corner. Mr. Shorty Cake will be getting very busy with work, which leaves me to get most of our gifts. I could never really understand how some people holiday shop early in the year, but now I'm starting to realize that this is something I should do. Every year I always say that we'll get gifts ahead of time, and I never do. Thats gonna change......

I have made my list...checked it twice, and now I'm off to find somethin' nice. Speakin' of gifts, look what Mr. Shorty Cake brought home for me yesterday. Two years ago, I had this FABULOUS Burberry cashmere scarf. Well, I lost it at a cemetery of all places...... I could never find the same scarf after that, but he bought me one that I love just as much! You might think its weird, but I think its fab! Take a look.......................

0 comments: