CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 22, 2007

The hubs must really love me....

We wake up early. Mr. Shorty-cake doesn't even need the alarm clock to wake him up. I got up to work on some invitation stuff, and turned on the radio. Well....Ryan Seacrest just anounced where the "Free Gas Friday" location was, and it wasn't too far away. I told Mr. Shorty-cake to grab some Starbucks and go! Its free gas for the first 102 cars, and with an SUV....free gas sounds great! He just called me....

He's car #90.

Sweet. :)

5 comments:

Nanette said...

Very nice!!!

wan said...

dude, awesome! my hub wouldn't dream of sitting in line for free gas. "i'll just buy mine so i don't have to wait" is what he'd say.

yay for free fuel!

weezermonkey said...

My hubby does not love me that much, but, then again, the gas would really be for himself anyway. ;)

R said...

That rules.

Winnie said...

Sweet!