CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm here.

Well, after a really busy week, and a few days without the internet.....I'm back. I'm just waiting for Mr. Shorty Cake to get home with my peppermint latte from coffee bean! I can't believe the holidays are just around the corner.....YES, I've started shopping, YES, Mr. Shorty Cake is trying to find out what I've bought for him, and YES I'm trying so hard not to tell him! I'm also trying to have my holiday card completed early enough, and I'll be creating some invitations for some friends that are getting married. Sheesh...I'm tired just thinking about it!

We went out for my belated birthday with Mrs. RoRo and her hub.....it was super fun, and super yummy! She also gave me a really beautiful necklace that I love! Can't wait to hang out with them again.......we always have a great time!

Gettin' my hair cut this weekend....FINALLY!! Oh I can't wait. I'm also gonna try to check out the Paul Frank collabo sale this weekend. Limited edition items from past collaborations will be on sale. I really wanna go!

0 comments: