CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Can't wait for the turkey...

I love Thanksgiving. I love eating stuffing, mashed potatoes, and everything that goes with it......especially PUMPKIN pie! I can't believe how fast the year is just flying by. We usually make a few stops for the holiday, but this year we are only making one trip to see some family, and then we can come home, and eat again! I think I read somewhere that no matter how much you eat in one day, you can only gain one pound! Thats good news, since I like to try to eat as much as possible.

Then it will be time to shop for more Chrismukkah gifts! I want sooooo many things its ridiculous, at least thats what Mr. Shorty Cake keeps tellin' me........

1 comments:

Nanette said...

I agree - This year HAS flown by!