CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Today should be a good day......

Today is Thursday, and I'm soooooo looking forward to watching The Office tonight! That show is the best, and it is really funny! I'm also going to one of my favorite stores- Paper Source, and I'm really trying to resist the urge to stop at Sprinkles for some yummy cupcakes! I volunteered to make some invitations for a bridal shower, and since my own wedding, I've come to find that I am obsessed with paper products! I've got tons to do before this bridal shower, so we'll see how the invites come out. I am also trying to find a new hobby, something fun, and something that I'll stick with. l have friends that make jewelry, I gave up on knitting, and I wont scrapbook....that is entirely tooo much work! Hmmmmm, we'll see what I come up with..........

0 comments: