CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

My Faves.....

Have I mentioned that I love the internet? 'Cuz I do. I spend a lot of time on it, thats for sure.....but throughout the day, I gotta make sure that I visit all of my favorite sites, and I have quite a few. I thought I might list them all, there may be one you've never been to, and you might find a new fave as well! (Email sites do not count! Hee hee!

Blogs and Gossip:
Bricksandstones, pinkisthenewblog, and nannersp
I also love checkin' out photography blogs right now too!

Of course you cant forget about myspace, livejournal, and E!

For weddings and all things bridal:
theknot, weddingbee, magnificentbliss

Other sites that I love:
Imixbooks, and I just joined Bakespace....thats right, a place for cookers and cakers--I'm definitely a caker!

0 comments: