CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Santa brought me some goodies!!!

Dude, I was such a good girl this year, definitely not on the "naughty" list....haha! We had such a great Christmas, getting to visit with the fams, playin' with all of the kiddie's toys, and eating yummy treats! Santa and Hannukah Harry both brought me some awesome gifts, so here are some of the pics of what I got...






I also got movie tickets, lots of other great stuff too! The hubs has pretty muched ditched me for his new love....his precious iphone! All in all it was a great holiday, and its pretty crazy how quickly it is over. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday, and time to share with your loved ones!

8 comments:

Nanette said...

Super cute! ALL OF IT!

R said...

Merry, merry! Glad to hear it was a good day for you and the fam. :)

wan said...

ooh, dude, nice bag. and shoes. and tops!

santa and hanukkah harry were very, very good to you :)

Jen said...

Love, love, LOVE the bag!!

Winnie said...

Cute! Looks like Santa did a great job :)

amber said...

fun presents! we went a bit overboard too, so you're in good company. merry christmas m'dear!

Da Fashionista said...

O MY GOD. you and i are destined.

I covet that bag - just sent it to the girlfriend who inspired my blog as a possibility for her current black bag search.

AND I was just going to write about how i need leopardy flats and i think tb is the way to go.

loving!
d

Emmanuel said...

Nice article!
NCDC Recruitment