CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Rants and Raves

Raves~
My new Gocco!!


Rant~
There really isn't anywhere to buy inks and supplies in person.
(I'm waiting for the wonderful USPS to bring me my inks!)

Rave~
H&M's new Roberto Cavalli Collection is out in 3 stores today.
Rant~
You cant buy online, and so all of the good stuff will be gone quick.
( I need a new dress for my friend's birthday in a couple of weeks.)

Double Rant~
The writers are still on strike.
They deserve more, without the writers, these studios don't have shows.
I'm even more upset as Fox just announced that "24" will not return until 2009.
(This makes me VERY mad)

Rave~
I went to get my hair done (well it was like last week) but I love it!
My hair stylist is a genius :)
Rant~
I didn't have my camera for "before & after" shots.

Oh well, at least there is still some pumpkin ice-cream in the freezer... :) :)

6 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I am boo-ing your lack of a camera for your before-and-after hair shots! ;)

Winnie said...

So so jealous of your new gocco!

Nanette said...

Your gocco is pretttty.

I just bought some pumpkin ice cream yesterday. DELIC!

amber said...

oooh, fun new toy :)

Cee said...

oh that's a fun new toy. I can't wait to see what will come out of it.

Yay for H&M/Cavalli. Boo to their prices.

wan said...

haha! your very own version of yay!/boo. i love it!

and, i'm totally jealousE of that gocco. what a fun looking toy!